Is Sharapova heading in the same direction as former Russian player Anna Kournikova?
According to womenstennisblog.com Maria seems to be spending more time with Lakers boyfriend Sasha Vujacic.
After an first round exit from the Australian Open you would think Maria would be spending her time getting back into shape and cleaning up her rusty looking tennis game.
Maria seemed like she had the potential to be at the top of the women’s game for a few years, however…
…once she got to the top it seemed like she spent more of her time shooting commercials and attending fashion shows.
If you remember Russian beauty Anna Kournikova who was once touted as the next dominant women’s player when she was 15, also was swayed in the direction of shooting commercials.
Oh and of course, attending fashion shows and spending most of her time hanging out with then boyfriend Enrique Iglesias. Anna never came close to what she could have done in women’s tennis and the trend seems to be looking the same for Maria.
To bad for the sport of tennis not having these 2 beauties living up to their expectations in this great sport.
See you on the court,
Scott @ TennisBully.com
Home of the Tennis Serve
- Tennis Serve
- Tennis World Record: Montana Teens Break Record for Longest Singles Match
- Video: David Ferrer Gets Angry At Crying Baby
- Tennis Elbow Injury – How to Avoid Injury This Season
- Tennis iPhone Apps – Six iPhone Apps for Tennis Players & Fans
- Fastest Tennis Serve – New World’s Record for Fastest Tennis Serve?
- Is this the cockiest man in tennis?
- Crazy skiier Bode Miller thinks he can play in the US Open in 5 months!