I was reading this blog post called can murray overcome the fed? where Federer stated:
Federer made a revealing comment a couple of months ago, shortly before playing Murray (and winning) at the end of year ATP tour finals tournament in London.
“It’s up to me whether I beat Murray,” he said.
Roger Federer has definitely become the best player of All time by winning his 16th grand slam title at the Australian Open this year. He has become so confident that he is now believing the only person that can beat him is himself. Federer has always had a quiet cockiness to him, however since winning the French and becoming the best player of all time, his subtle comments are showing how confident and cocky he is.
Even though he does make such comments it is still hard not to root for him because of his overall graciousness as a champion.
Watch for Roger to notch a couple more grand slam titles under his belt before the end of the year.
See you on the court,
Scott @ TennisBully.com
Home of the Tennis Serve
- Tennis Serve
- Tennis World Record: Montana Teens Break Record for Longest Singles Match
- Video: David Ferrer Gets Angry At Crying Baby
- Tennis Elbow Injury – How to Avoid Injury This Season
- Tennis iPhone Apps – Six iPhone Apps for Tennis Players & Fans
- Fastest Tennis Serve – New World’s Record for Fastest Tennis Serve?
- Is Sharapova the Next Kournikova?
- Crazy skiier Bode Miller thinks he can play in the US Open in 5 months!