Watch this video. It shows a rare moment in which David Ferrer lobs a tennis ball towards a crying baby. And let me say upfront my feelings on this…
What the heck are these parents thinking bringing a screaming crying new born to a tennis match anyway?? Sorry but you gotta leave the crying kid at home. (I am not anti-kid in fact I come from a family of seven kids. But COME on…) Anyway, watch this video. If you’re a weekend warrior this’ll probably get you worked up when you hear how they lambaste Ferrer…
See you on the court,
Scott @ TennisBully.com
Home of the Tennis Serve
- Tennis Serve
- Tennis World Record: Montana Teens Break Record for Longest Singles Match
- Tennis Elbow Injury – How to Avoid Injury This Season
- Tennis iPhone Apps – Six iPhone Apps for Tennis Players & Fans
- Fastest Tennis Serve – New World’s Record for Fastest Tennis Serve?
- Is Sharapova the Next Kournikova?
- Is this the cockiest man in tennis?
- Crazy skiier Bode Miller thinks he can play in the US Open in 5 months!